QOS Networks Is Named Finalist in 2019 Channel Partners Excellence in Digital Services Awards
Apr 01, 2019
Channel Partners has announced that QOS Networks is a finalist in the inaugural Channel Partners Excellence in Digital Services Awards.
QOS Networks is a finalist for the Visionary Award. Winners will be announced during a networking reception held as a part of the Channel Partners Conference & Expo, April 9-12, at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
The Excellence in Digital Service Awards, presented for the first time this year, recognize partners who deliver stellar business outcomes for their clients. Recognition is provided in 10 categories, with two additional awards presented for special achievement among all applicants.
The 10 categories are:
- Cloud Builder Award for excellence in helping customers cloudify their business
- Vanguard Award for partners that turned their digital transformation expertise inward to revitalize their business
- Code Controller for partners that help customers with custom code development for deployment
- Consultant of the Year for excellence in developing, provisioning and managing personalized, specialized IT services
- Brand Builder for partners that use improved processes and insights to improve their client’s end-customer experience and thus increase brand loyalty and profit margins
- Master of Disaster for partners that take creative steps to protect customers from data loss and the resulting business disruption
- Next-Gen Telecom Award for excellence in delivering telecommunications and collaboration capabilities including client/user support
- Purveyor of Productivity for excellence in helping customers wring maximum value out of their investments in people, systems and technology
- Visionary Award for partners that employed newer, cutting-edge technologies including machine learning, AI, virtual or augmented reality, blockchain or IoT as the primary enablers of their solutions
- White Hat Award for partners who protect customers from cyberthreats or provide physical security through such means as video surveillance projects
The two special awards are:
- Vertical Virtuoso for excellence in retail, health care or another vertical
- Digi Master for the partner entry that exhibited maximum digital transformation brilliance
The awards are open only to channel partners — agents, VARs, dealers, SIs, MSPs, consultants and other partner firms.
Applicants submitted case studies of projects they had completed in the previous year. Submissions were judged by the Channel Partners editorial staff and members of the Channel Partners Advisory Board.
“We were impressed with the quality of the entries in our first Digi awards,” said Lorna Garey, editor-in-chief for Channel Partners. “Being named a finalist is an achievement. Our judges, including CompTIA’s Carolyn April, IDC’s Sean Riley and Forrester’s Jay McBain, are longtime channel watchers who know what it takes for partners to move their customers into the digital future.”
QOS Networks was honored for their implementation of retail storage facility, Public Storage. With over 2,600 location nationwide, QOS was responsible for the full design and deployment of their SD-WAN implementation, as well as the ongoing support and management for their platform.
About QOS Networks
QOS Networks is the pioneer managed network services organization behind delivering Edge as a Service with their SD-WAN solutions and Virtual Network Services to enterprises across the globe. QOS Networks thrives on the customer experience of fanatical support with the market’s first virtual network specific Network Operations Center (NOC). Expertly designing, rapidly implementing, and acutely managing simple to complex network environments has placed QOS Networks as the provider for SD-WAN and Virtual Network services to enterprises.
About Channel Partners
For more than 25 years, Channel Partners has been the undisputed leader in providing news, analysis and education to the indirect sales channels serving the business technology and communications industry. In addition, Channel Partners online delivers a constant content stream of unique and breaking industry news, feature articles and premium downloadable content. As official media of Channel Partners Conference & Expo and Channel Partners Evolution, Channel Partners is the market leader that channel professionals turn to first.